ABOUT BOWLERAMA LANES
Established in 1959. Construction of Bowlerama Lanes began in 1959 by the Jordison family and opened to the public in 1960. It first opened in its current location and with only eighteen lanes, which are lanes 11 to 28. In order to meet the growing need of the bowling community in Des Moines, the center added an additional ten lanes.